Saturday, May 9, 2015

Teenagers today, adults tomorrow

With these types of magazines being the most popular for teenage girls in today's society and setting an example for them, what can we expect from the future generation? Nowadays, with teen's their focus isn't "Did I remember to do all my homework and study for my math class?", but instead it's "Will this outfit I'm wearing impress that guy in my math class?" With the growth of social media, teenagers, guys and girls alike, no longer focus on improving themselves, but they focus on improving their image. We live in the generation of popularity, where you aren't defined by your 4.0 GPA, number of honors classes, or intelligence. Instead, you are defined by your 10/10 "hot" rating, number of likes on instagram, and how much swag you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment